Top 10 Areas with highest rental yield in DubaiDubai is the large, most populous city and one of the seven emirates that make up UAE. It is the One of the fastest growing in economies in the world, so real estate investments here are extremely promising in terms of high returns. Property is a great mode of investment and preferred choice for many residences. Following the data from property monitor report, some of the highest rental yield area that offers you the best returns is list out.
1. Jumeirah Village Circle:-Jumeirah Village Circle is considered one of the most family-friendly community locations in Dubai. It is the heart of new Dubai, is designed to provide a sense of community and has all the modern facilities of a city in a tranquil and village settings. JVC consist of both apartments and villas flourishing with gorgeous gardens and outdoor facilities and set amidst landscaped gardens, it boasts a range of amenities making it a favorite for both renters and buyers. For healthy lifestyle, its communities comes with amenities needed to live life fullest including parks, sports fields, schools and mosques. JVC located in one of the most accessible area, with its own distinctive architecture and host of facilities, providing beautiful, self contained environment for residents. It also ensure about privacy and proximity to public space, and as a self contained community, the walkways and transport systems will increase mobility for residents, creating a fun, safe ambiance perfect for social interaction. Those living in JVC love the calm ambiance of the area, surrounded by lush gardens and canals evoking a much-needed sense of serenity.
Highest rental income in Dubai luxury market is offered by JVC currently. According to property Monitor statistic report, the community offers an Average rental yield is 7.99%
2. Barsha Heights (TECOM):-Barsha Heights formerly known as TECOM, located in the heart of Dubai. The area has abundant collection of commercial and residential buildings as well as hotels and serviced apartments. Barsha Heights become an integral part of Dubai's diverse landscape because of its vibrant and popular community. It is one of the most connected, vibrant and urban place to live and work. It's community with everything you need virtually at your nearby locations. It's well connected to Hessa Street and sheikh Zayed Road therefore making it easy to get in and out of the community. It has its own metro station, is well supported by the RTA's Taxis and bus network are always plentiful. Within minutes you can reach Emirates Mall, Dubai Media city, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City and many more.
Barsha Heights provide highest annual rental yield 7.77% which is monitored according to property monitor statistic report.
3. Jumeirah Lakes Towers:-Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a large luxury freehold development located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Heights. There are 87 towers surrounded by four artificial lakes. The total development area 1.35 million square feet covered by Jumeirah lakes tower. The area is popularly known for business peoples. Featuring with high quality rent apartment with great facilities and easy access to various point of attraction in Dubai. There are number of hotel around this area which provides five-star facilities including Bonnington Jumeirah lakes Tower, Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah lakes Towers, etc. The few community stores scattered around the development. The closest shopping mall is the Dubai Marina Mall, just on the other side of the Sheikh Zayed Road.
Jumeirah lakes tower provides its property owners with high rental yields compared to many other communities in the city. According to property Monitor statistic report, the community offers an Average rental yield is 7.55%.
4. Emirates Living :-The Emirates Hills is family friendly living community offers beautifully designed villas, townhouses and apartment. It is located only few minutes always from Dubai Marina, Dubai Media city, Dubai Internet City and Mall with luxury tranquil with secure community, fantastic lifestyle. Emirates Hills is linked with main road namely sheikh Zayed Road, Al Khail Road and Mohammed bin Zayed Road which provide fast route access. The world class development Emirate Hills consists of four primary residential sub-developments, each with its unique characters. There's the exclusive Emirates Hills, where magnificent luxury properties overlook the golf course, The Meadows, with open, tree-lined streets and attractive villas with mature gardens, The Spring-perfect for families with its spacious well appointed villas situated close to Emirates Hills.
The Community provides its property owners with high rental yields compared to many other communities in the city. According to property Monitor, Emirates Living offers a rental yield of 7.22%.
5. Cultural Village :-Culture Village is one of the best places due to its unique architecture that reflects traditional Arabic heritage with modern design techniques. It is located along the shoreline of the Dubai creek over 3 million square meters, featuring with harbor, cultural and exhibition centre and a dockside development. Cultural Village is divided into residential, retail and commercial zones. The upscale community is home to some of Dubai exclusive development like the D1 tower, Palazzo Versace and Dubai Wharf. In order to help the residents keep themselves physically active and in good shape, the community hosts a range fitness centre, logging and cycling track as well as spas. Other necessities such as children's play area, parks, recreational and community centre, schools, health institutions are also available in the vicinity. There are famous canal which are adjacent to Dubai Creek like Business Bay.
The annual rental yield that Culture Village offers is 6.28% which is monitored, According to property Monitor statistic report.
6. Dubai International Financial Centre :-The Dubai International Financial Centre is one of the top financial centres in Dubai. Established in 2004 and covering 110 ha. It is located adjacent to the Sheikh Zayed Road, Burj Khalifa and Dubai World Trade centre. It is home to high number young professionals, offering a selection of dining outlets, fitness centers and lounges. It is one of the best places to live in Dubai with luxury lifestyle.
The Dubai International Financial Centre current annual rental yield is 6.25%, According to property Monitor statistic report.
7. Dubai Marina :-Dubai Marina is the most popular prosperous residential neighborhood known for the Beach at JBR in Dubai. It is also thriving business center with grounds decorated by breath-taking towers. This impressive community offers urban waterfront living to its residents, boasts with luxury skyscrapers, a huge range of dining and entertainment options and best of all. The elegant lifestyle by the water, young professional, couples and small families prefer living in Dubai Marina due to its close proximity to business districts like Dubai Internet city and Dubai Media City, making their work commute more manageable. Apart from this most residential towers have dedicated floors providing parking spaces for tenants and owners. There are also metro station, good way to shorten the time from work to home. For healthy lifestyle, its communities comes with amenities needed to live life fullest including parks, sports fields, schools and mosques.
Dubai Marina provides annual rental yield 5.92% currently which is examined, According to property Monitor statistic report.
8. Jumeirah Beach Residence :-Jumeirah Beach Residence is one of the living attraction places in Dubai which offers luxurious waterfront apartments located against Persian Gulf in Dubai Marina. A stunning residential community comprises of 40 tall towers divide into six clusters, shams, Amwaj, Rimal, Bahar, Sadaf and Murjan. These clusters are eye-catching towers lining Dubai's popular The Walk Boulevard. JBR is nearby Dubai Marina and Dubai Metro within walking distance. JBR is developed in the Mediterranean and Arabic architectural styles, which is perfectly designed for couples and young families. The apartments themselves are modern and spacious with huge glass windows allowing for amazing sea-views. Facilities for residential include large ground level pools, gyms, shops and restaurants.
Jumeirah Beach Residence, annual rental yield 5.87 %., According to property Monitor statistic report.
9. City walk :-City walk Dubai is well-known for luxurious lifestyle where residents and visitors can get opportunity to enjoy. It is build according to residential and commercial community with elegant style which is unique from other city. It is located at the junction of Al WasI and Al safa road in the heart of Jumeirah. This is nearest to Dubai Mall, iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Metro Station which is connect through Sheikh Zayed road. The development of apartments are comprises of City Walk studio apartments, Duplex and City Walk penthouses. The apartments are fully furnished and designed with high quality interiors. It has luxurious features with astonishing outdoor experiences like swimming pool, gym and many more are available. The rent is affordable for the tentant with all facilities and amenities required for impressive lifestyle for resident.
City Walk provides annual rental yield of 5.85%, According to property Monitor statistic report.
10. Downtown Burj Khalifa :-Downtown Dubai is the busy tourist hub city. Home to the world's tallest tower and largest mall with its observation deck, and the dancing Dubai Fountain, where crowds gather to watch music and light shows. To rent an apartment in one of the Downtown Dubai's exclusive and elegant apartment blocks located along Sheikh Zayed Road. It is closest to the world famous Dubai Mall and the traditional Arabic-styled souk Al Bahar, featuring with cool cafes, high-end restaurants and luxury retail outlets. Several of residential buildings are scattered around pretty, open green spaces, fountains and lakes.
Downtown Burj Khalifa provide annual rental yield of 5.40%, According to property Monitor statistic report.